On Sunday 18 April 2010, Jannick Kuhr wrote: > Hi, > > translating Krita I noted a lot of strings like the following ones: > > A -2 Chinese eroded anim > A - 2 Dirty Brush > A-4 Fairy Dust > > Some have spaces around the hyphen, some just before, others don't > have any. Should this really be like that? It is easy to fix in the > translation but will still look a little bit unprofessional in an > english environment. Perhaps we could fix this before the release? > > There are also a lot of strings like: > > 1-All Color for good colors choice > 1-brown-pastel > 1-red-in-night > > Are these string user visible? Are they really intended to look like > this? Why do they have a leading number? These are the filenames of brushes and palettes created by David Revoy as part of his "Chaos and Evolutions" dvd (http://www.davidrevoy.com/?article29/free- brush-kit-for-chaos-and-evolutions). While we can rename them, we would lose the 1:1 link with his ongoing work developing a free set of resources. I'll ping David on the Krita forum to ask about the file names. For all I know, the numbering might be really important in the way Gimp uses the same resources. -- Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel