List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice sprint in June: Call for Subjects
From:       Jaroslaw S <kexipl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-17 22:29:50

On 17 April 2010 12:52, Jaroslaw S <kexipl@gmail.com> wrote:

> [2] Regarding social side, I can recall what the oo.org project meant
> in Poland - almost excusively bouild/packaging, translations,
> sometimes even good promotion. Technically - well it seemed to be
> driven largely by companies.

BTW, I just got this link from a friend:
http://producingoss.com/en/setting-tone.html#avoid-private-discussions
So while sometimes we do not agree on small or bigger details each
other or work in niches, chances are that newcomers can get the idea
what should they expect.
I'd like to hear e.g. opinions from Jos on what are his impressions
after joining the team.
To paraphrase the KDE motto: we are KOffice, so we can improve.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek