List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Who writes the load/save support for text on shapes?
From:       Robert_Åkerblom-Andersson <robert.nr1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-31 20:36:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, I'm going to apply to GSoC and would like to improve text on shapes so
that it would works good for editing in Kivio and other Koffice apps.

Ingwa told me that someone was working on load and save support for the
office viewer and other agreed that it would be a good GSoC project to
extend that. I would like to know who is writing this software so that I
could talk with him/her/them some more before writing my application.

So is anyone of you reading this working on this or know some one who I
should contact, please make a response!

I've started to write down some more about the project a few days ago but
have not had time to edit it anymore since. Will edit the page some more
tomorow. http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Kivio_GSoC_Scorpiion
<http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Kivio_GSoC_Scorpiion>
--
Sincerely, Robert Åkerblom-Andersson