List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Possible breakage in koffice-ko to do with styles?
From:       Shaheed <shaheedhaque () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-31 12:01:30

Hi,

I just started working on koffice-ko, and noticed that filter test suite fails
the validation test for each file like this:

/tmp/tests/MSWord2003/mw03_alignment_text/styles.xml:27: element font-face-
decls: Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect element font-face-decls there
/tmp/tests/MSWord2003/mw03_alignment_text/styles.xml:27: element font-face-
decls: Relax-NG validity error : Element document-styles has extra content:
font-face-decls

I *think* this might have been caused by the recent tidy-up of KoGenStyles in
r1108989. I'm not familiar with this area,so it would be great if somebody
could take a look.

Thanks, Shaheed

P.S. To run the tests, you'll need to do something like this:

> cd tests/kofficetests/interoperability/kword
> make
all the temporary files end up in /tmp/tests