--===============0786838699== Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=00151747622e1345e20482f4022a --00151747622e1345e20482f4022a Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Hello, I'm Benjamin Port a French student in the Toulouse university. During my cursus i had the chance to contribute on KPresenter. For the moment job are on a branch, and I hope we can merge this so early. I worked on two features: Firstly I contribute to implement HTML export. Secondly I implement 3D page effect transition (Currently I keep working on this). I suggest to complete my work on animation framework. My work consist to do the following part: Firstly implement about 20 animations effect, to do this task I probably need to adapt some part of the animation effect. There is many category for animation effect in SMIL: custom, entrance, exit, emphasis, motion-path, ole-action and media-call. I think in a first time we need to implement some entrance, exit, emphasis and motion-path effect. We can re-use code from transition effect to do some animation (emphasis). Secondly create a user interface in order to apply and manipulate animation. Additionally, a problem with animation is to change content of presentation (e.g. If you mask a shape, and move a shape in its place). That's why I suggest to allow user to select a step of the page (e.g. After the third animation), and he can work on this presentation in this state. Finally, I would like to write a documentation / tutorial in order to allow everybody (developer) to implement other animation. I think it's very important to have documentation for all plugin. I don't plan to have any summer job in order to fully concentrate on the Summer of Code. The only week where I'm not at home to work, I attend aKademy, what should be a good way to meet the community and discuss of my work. Regards, Benjamin Port --00151747622e1345e20482f4022a Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello,
I'm Benjamin Port a French student in the Toulouse university= . During my cursus i had=A0 the chance to contribute on KPresenter.
[...]

That= 9;s why I suggest to allow user to select a step of the page (e.g. After th= e third animation), and he can work on this presentation in this state.

--00151747622e1345e20482f4022a-- --===============0786838699== Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel --===============0786838699==--