List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Don't publish wv2 from koffice: request for approval to commit during
From:       Shaheed Haque <srhaque () theiet ! org>
Date:       2010-03-29 16:35:05

Hi,

I'd like to request approval to commit to trunk during the current
freeze this change:

http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/3437/

The idea is to prevent the copy of wv2 in koffice from conflicting
with, or being confused with, the original copy from Sourceforge. I
think it is important that this non-functional change be made,
nevertheless, the decision is obviously one for the release folks.

Thanks, Shaheed

P.S. Apologies for not noticing we were about to enter the freeze...