List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Where should kivio plugins be linked to?
From:       Yue Liu <opuspace () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-29 5:21:26

Yes, you're right. I created a simple odg file and it never crash to
load it. Here is the file that crash my kivio, by the way, it was made
by kivio.

And here is the information from the console:

http://drupal.pastebin.com/8ttJLPnp

And the crash handler information:

http://drupal.pastebin.com/tsRBtz90

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann@zagge.de> wrote:
> On Saturday 27 March 2010 08:46:17 Yue Liu wrote:
>> I can save by kivio, I can load unsaved document last time modified by
>> kivio, but I cannot open odg files made by kivio or by other apps. I
>> think it's a bug in kivio, shouldn't be the problem of odg files.
>
> No it should not be a problem to open odg files. Works here for me with
> documents generated e.g. by karbon. Can you please send me one of the odg files
> you cannot open so I can check if it is a problem with the odg file, karbon or
> maybe with your installation.
>
> Thorsten

["kivio.odg" (application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics)]