List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Missing ODF features -- bugs or wishes
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-03-23 23:11:33

On Tuesday 23. March 2010 17.20.55 Thomas Zander wrote:
> This ties in with a talk we had a week or two ago on #koffice where a
> suggestion  was made to have a community run repository of ideas.
> One community member already registred
> https://launchpad.net/koffice-extensions  and another idea was to use
> http://brainstorm.forum.kde.org for this.

Just to try out what this would look like I reported the same issue twice;
once as a blueprint and once as a bug;

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/koffice-extensions
https://bugs.launchpad.net/koffice-extensions

there are quite some issues already in kde bugzilla as closing suggestions for
new components has been common practice for some time. Maybe it would be nice
to find all issues and post a blog asking people to gather up and populate the
site.

A quick search gave me;
94296, 89407, 78622, 125543, 124033, 122040, 115501, 219620, 60628
231663, 231702...
Feel free to cull or add.
--
Thomas Zander