Am 23.03.2010 um 20:19 schrieb Rex Dieter: > > From my casual inspection, the kdchart bundled in koffice is going to need > some love > 1. to export/install the api/headers properly KOffice's own KDChart copy was originally intended to be used solely by KOffice. So there was no need to install the headers. After all, a lot of things have been stripped from the official KDChart package to minimize the overhead. > 2. not expose or use kdablibfakes in exported headers I'm not sure what you're referring to. KDABLibFakes are only used in .cpp files and private class declaration files (*_p.h). Until KDChart is officially packaged in an open-source version, I would recommend you not to depend on KOffice, but to keep your own copy instead. Having KDChart potentially installed twice on a system is better than having a dependency for KOffice in KMyMoney imo. - Johannes _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel