List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: libkdchart api stability?
From:       Rex Dieter <rdieter () math ! unl ! edu>
Date:       2010-03-22 14:43:17

(http://www.kdab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55&Itemid=65).
> If kmymoney got kdchart out of the koffice repo instead of kdab, they got
> it from secondary sources :-)

OK, in the meantime, I discussed this with Sebastian Sauer, and he suggested
"maybe it should be moved out of koffice (or at least moved to the libs) to
make it reusuable now that we have consumers outside of koffice".

Would something like this be agreeable?

-- Rex