List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    libkdchart api stability?
From:       Rex Dieter <rdieter () math ! unl ! edu>
Date:       2010-03-19 19:52:13

While reviewing kmymoney-3.96.1 for inclusion in fedora, we noticed it
contained a bundled copy of libkdchart (from koffice obviously).

When I asked them about it, the reasoning for doing so was because koffice's
isn't stable (not sure if they meant overall or just api or what).

So, does this mesh with your perceptions on the usability of libkdchart
outside of koffice ?  Are there expectations for this to improve in the
foreseeable future?

-- Rex