List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Question Regarding refactoring of Koffice products
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2010-03-08 18:08:54

On Monday 08 March 2010, Mohammed Aziz Parande wrote:

> I am doing a study on Koffice suit and would like to know whether any
> release history before 1.0 is available in the CVS or SVN database.

The full development history of KOffice as well as the full track record of
release announcements is available in KDE's svn repository. I like
svnsearch.org for digging through svn history since it shows a lot of useful
extra data.

> I would also like to know whether major restructuring efforts were made
> during feature releases.

Hm, I'm not actually sure whether your and my definitition of major
restructuring efforts would be the same. A good way to figure out what has
been going on is to use use svnsearch.org combined with a traffic analysis of
this mailing list.