List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request: Enable the modification of KoXml DOM tree
From:       Ganesh Paramasivam <ganesh () crystalfab ! com>
Date:       2010-03-01 14:29:33

> Could you achieve the same functionality by using a local copy of the affected
> nodes or a dom wrapper?

I was thinking along this lines, but any of these solutions would
defeat one of my prime motivations which was to leverage on the
existing KoTextLoader code without having to change it.

Anyway, since the general response to this patch has been to leave the
DOM as read-only ( with valid reasons ), I have decided not to proceed
down this path for now ( As I said, this was just a clean-up, we
already have a working code ).

Thanks,
Ganesh