List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Wisemen council _ take 2
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-02-28 18:29:12

On Sunday 28. February 2010 16.39.56 Pierre Stirnweiss wrote:
> I bring up the wisemen council subject once again.

Good :)
Thanks!

> There have been a number
> of
> candidates for various sub areas of the libs.
> After some discussions lately, it seems that a unique council, covering the
> whole KOffice is a better solution.

Hmm, thats a change from previous. Can we please make the council only about
the kofficelibs?
I'd really like to allow app-maintainers to keep doing the thing they are
great at without the risk that others we end up in too many discussions. KDE
as a whole has worked remarkably well with application-maintainers for 15 many
years, KOffice libs on the other hand has no maintainer which is where the
council comes from.

--
Thomas Zander