List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Meeting minutes for the 13 February
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-02-17 9:09:09

On Wednesday 17 February 2010, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 February 2010, Thomas Zander wrote:
> > But kivio stencils tend to not be that graphics-heavy and do need the
> > connectors functionality. I know connectors are availbale in ODF, am I
> > correct in assuming its not in SVG?
>
> I know that inkscape has an extension to svg for connectors:
> http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/InkscapeSVG.
It is an import point that the W3C is trying to push, they are making SVG1.2
to be modular and extensible, around TinySVG. So it is true that SVG does not
have support for it, but we can work with inkscape to get the same extension
for connector. And ideally, it would be pushed back to the W3C as an official
extension.

--
Cyrille Berger