Hi!

Good to hear you wanna join the gang ;-)

To learn a bit qt you can find tutorials here: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6/tutorials.html

however documentation for qt is good and its a sensible toolkit so using eg kdevelop or qt creator with their buildin documentation shouldnt be too hard...

KDE documentation can be found on techbase.kde.org, tutorias here:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials

i would generally recommend to find something to hack on and get going, it'll work out...

Welcome and have fun!

Jos poortvliet
--
Sent from my mobile computer using Nokia Messaging