List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request: ToC generation step
From:       Jean-Nicolas Artaud <jeannicolasartaud () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-28 9:13:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

2010/1/28 Pierre <pinaraf@pinaraf.info>

> don't
> > >
> > > No, it is the right way, as discussed several times (well, that's what
> > >  was  said by Jean Nicolas, I couldn't go on IRC when he discussed
> about
> > >  this). It's not about having a number, it is about being referenced as
> > >  being part of the document structure, the outline.
> >
> > Interesting; I only talked about this with Jean once and that was when he
> >  said the outlinelevel method was not possible because of something with
> >  defaultoutline level. (I suggested to use styles then)
> Interesting, I believed you had been included in the discussions... :)
>
> > If this has been discussed later, it wasn't with me, but I'm fine with
> you
> > using outline level if you researched it.
> Yes, since default outline level is working now, it will work.
>
> > The point of using hasProperty instead of comparing with zero still
> stands.
> I agree on that.

I said yes in a first time, but looking deeper in it, I cannot agree : the
interest here is to know if outlineLevel > 0, it would mean it is not a
standard or normal text. The fact that he has the outline property is not
really necessary (and it is said in the intProperty too). And the number it
self is needed to know how many left spaces are needed.