List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Layout process of text, and sections
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-01-27 17:32:37

On Wednesday 27. January 2010 14.47.24 C. Boemann wrote:
> I'm trying to implement sections support in text shape.

we talked about this a couple of months ago and at that time I said if you
want to do anything as big as this, start writing tables unit tests :) You
have to start sometime, I said.
I also recall saying that this would not work for KWord. As far as I can see
your proposal still can't work for KWord.

I'll take a look at the concepts you presented soon-ish. Lets see if I can add
sections to the layout. Would be an interesting thing to do.
--
Thomas Zander