List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: DataCenterMap
From:       Johannes Simon <johannes.simon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-20 10:39:19

Am 20.01.10 09:52, schrieb Thomas Zander:
> The main problems are solved with the attached commits. What about I push this to \
> svn and we fix issues as we find them. The important part of agreeing on approach \
> is ok, right?
Your approach looks fine to me, certainly better than the one before.
The SheetAccessModel I wrote that is passed from KSpread to shapes,
formerly through the dataCenterMap, is still working as expected, just
without the confusing completeLoading() and saveLoading() methods. Also,
using the shape factory to pass the resource manager is a good idea.

My review of your changes is in no way complete, but everything that
touched the chart shape / or KSpread's communication with it, looks good
to me.

- Johannes