List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: New KOffice application
From:       "Dr. Robert Marmorstein" <robert () narnia ! homeunix ! com>
Date:       2010-01-11 13:48:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> The classes that are actually documented you can click on.
> There are a *lot* of classes that don't even have a class description right
> now, which is something we just need to get better at.

I see.  That explains the behavior I've seen.  I'd love to help document
these, but I don't feel comfortable enough with the code yet.  I'll get there!

> Maybe we should start filing bugreports about classes being in our APIs and
> not showing up in the docs as they lack the class docs.

THAT I could do.  But it could generate an awful lot of bug reports....  Is
that a good idea?

> I think that shows the sourcecode of the class itself. Which I don't want
> to put online. At the bottom of each class page there is a section which

It actually creates links to the sourcecode.  There's a separate variable for
showing the sourcecode inline.  I don't know if that addresses your concern or
not.

I'm becoming more comfortable with the code, but I still feel a little
confused about things.  I will ask more specific questions in a separate e-
mail.

Thanks,

Robert