List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Hello, Need Help in developing Colleborative Editing tool for mobile
From:       Ajay Pratap Singh Pundhir <pundhir.ajay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-11 5:30:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello All,

I am Ajay Pratap Singh. I am a newbie to the KDE world. I want to develop
a collaborative editing tool for mobile devices. Can you help me in
understanding the concept how the collaborative editor work?? I have seen
Gobby, my target is to develop similar tool for mobile devices. But i have
no idea how to start.Please send the link or some documents which can be
helpful to me.

Thanking you.

--With Regards--
Ajay Pratap Singh Pundhir