List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Incoming soft-feature freeze
From:       Ben Martin <monkeyiq () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2010-01-10 2:54:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sat, 2010-01-09 at 17:24 +0100, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hello,
> The soft-feature freeze is incoming, next wednesday, don't forget to fill [1].
> And then you have a little bit more than a month and a half to complete the
> features.
>
> [1] http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Schedules/KOffice/2.2/Feature_Plan

Trying to add myself there, it seems the wiki pages are locked to me.

I'm working on RDF/XML support for KWord [2]. I already have a fairly
functional patch and should have it aired to the list in the upcoming
weeks for review.

[2]
http://monkeyiq.blogspot.com/2010/01/koffice-rdf-who-what-when-where.html