List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread backporting
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2009-12-28 18:48:16

hi :)

KSpread related fixes backported from trunk to the 2.1 branch are;

* Fix crash on exit by don't trying to save changes on exit in
endReferenceSelection. (r1059825)
* Fix dangling pointer crash if the FormulaDialog survived the cellEditor by
making sure the FormulaDialog is destroyed too if the cellEditor got
destroyed. (r1059825)
* Fix crash on inserting a new cell/row/column. (r1059827)
* Fix parts of a style are sometimes lost just because a cell got selected.
(r1060650)
* Fix crash on saving if the currentCellStyle was not located in the
mainStyles.(r1067044)

also backported was;
* Fix "empty sheets" bug that shows no views and no sheets on fast computers.

On Tuesday 22 December 2009, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Hey Sebastian,
>
> when I look at my commits folder I see at least 30 commits in the kspread
> folder in December. Most of them by you.
> Would you mind going through them and finding commits that should be
>  backported for release in 2.1.1 ?
>
> I think that would be very helpful for our upcoming release :)
>
> Thanks

2.1.1 will be a good release for KSpread :)