List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [api review] KoProperties renaming proposal
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-04 10:06:36

On Friday 4. December 2009 00.07.54 Jaroslaw S wrote:
> In my opinion that's good idea to collect class renaming ideas like
> you just did.

I'll mail a list I made earlier into a separate thread.

> Then continue with
> methods/enums/constness/strange-booleans/etc, layer by layer. Do we
> have a check list of reviewed classes so we can see where we are?

Reviewing should be done iteratively. So we go over the API we currently have
and find all the issues then fix them.  Rinse and repeat until we don't find any
more important items.
Its known to happen we end up renaming one class multiple times just because
at a later time the rest of the library changed so much something else just
makes even more sense.
Iterative improvements, essentially.
--
Thomas Zander