On a side note, about Qt/KDE dependencies. We had a lot of discussion in the past on the subject, but no real conclusion. What is sure is that Krita 2.2 will require Qt 4.6 (and therefor KDE 4.4), the reason is that 4.6 brings important fix to tablet support. Since there is no real reason to impose that dependency on other applications (unless other applications want to), that requirement would apply only to Krita. As for the deadline, I suggest to wait after the 4.4 release, and to wait for Krita developers to have available upgrades from their distributions. -- Cyrille Berger _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel