List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Post Sprint Processing
From:       Jean-Nicolas Artaud <jeannicolasartaud () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-30 17:48:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

First, thank *you* too for the management of the sprint, the rooms
well-booked
and every thing you have done.

So, Jean-Nicolas Artaud (my real name :-) ) only mades notes for his work on

git (as said Boud, but you can remove the "I think"). I'll add this at the
wiki page
as soon as possible, if no one disagrees.

It was really great to see you (you means here every one - in french I
wouldn't have
to precise :-) ) again. Hope to see you soon again.

Jean-Nicolas