List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Post Sprint Processing
From:       Alexandra Leisse <leisse () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-11-30 16:10:05

Hello everybody!

First of all I'd like to thank everybody who their time to fly to cold
and expensive Oslo, it was good t have you all in one room. Special
thanks go to Inge for moderating the discussion and taking care of the
schedule, to Jos for the writing (and the fags) and to Thomas for
helping to organize all of this. [1]

There are however some things left to do. All the decisions taken
during the weekend need to be documented on the wiki. Since I couldn't
attend most of the meeting, I can't really make a list of topics.
Jean-Nicholas, you took notes, didn't you? :) As soon as we have that
list we should decide who takes care of which topic and starts a wiki
page.

Personally, I would like to ask you to send me the URLs of your blogs
about the weekend, so I have the needed material to counter pointy
haired requests. I asked Jos about that already but I guess it is
easier if everybody just quickly drops me a mail with their own URLs
so we don't overlook any articles. We can then put them all on
koffice.org too. :)

That's all for now. Have a great week while I recover from my cold...

Alex

[1] In alphabetical order and hopefully close to complete. ;)
--
Alexandra Leisse
Sent from Oslo, 03, Norway