List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Greetings !! to KOffice members and introduction
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2009-11-19 12:07:17

On Thursday 19 November 2009 12:07:00 suresh.chande@nokia.com wrote:

> In short we are ready to share some of the contributions we have made so
>  far. we will elaborate more details as follow up emails by my
>  colleagues(namely Lassi , Mani and Amit should be subscribed to this
>  distribution list already). Short list of things we have done so far.
>  1.
>  KOffice on Maemo 5 or N900: A simple UI layer on top of KOffice  packaged
>  with KOffice core for N900 device. This should be available soon over
>  maemo.gitorious.org.
>  2. MS 2007 Filters: We developed MS2007 filter for
>  KOffice with basic support for 2007 format support, we are ready now to
>  share with you.

I have the task to release this.  There are a few details left, but they will
be done soon -- hopefully tomorrow. I guess there is no reason they couldn't
go to koffice/filters/, right?  I will publish the patch before committing it
on the review board.

>  3. Test Suite: A test document suite for different
>  features of Office document  were created and tested against KOffice
>  engine, We will share the data and results of the test  set with you soon.

This should probably go to tests/kofficetests under trunk/. I think this
rather massive test suite should be available also for other applications /
suites.  Maybe it should even be under another, more generic name, like
officetests or so.  Comments?

	-Inge