List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Sprint
From:       Alexandra Leisse <leisse () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-10-31 17:07:02

Hello!

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 18:13, Alexandra Leisse <leisse@kde.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 13:44, Alexandra Leisse <leisse@kde.org> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I have just booked 6 twin rooms for you at this hotel:
>> http://www.thonhotels.no/templates/thonhotels/pages/art-hotel.aspx?id=72
>>
>> It is right in the middle of town and breakfast is included. :)
>>
>> Rooms are distributed as follows:
>> Room 1: Jean-Nicholas Artaud, Jérémy Lugangne
>> Room 2: Boudewijn Rempt, Cyrille Berger
>> Room 3: Pierre Stirnweiss, Jos van den Oever
>> Room 4: Sven Langkamp, Jan Hambrecht
>> Room 5: Jaroslaw Staniek, Lukas Tvrdy
>> Room 6: Dmitry Kazakov, Jos Poortvliet
>>
>> Feel free to swap around if you wish. You don't need my approval. ;)
>>
>> The rooms will be paid by Claudia in advance apart from Inge's who had
>> extra demands. You will only have to reimburse your travel.
>>
>> Shoot any questions my way. I try to be more on IRC these days.
>
> One more thing: I'd like to finalize the budget tomorrow before lunch.
> Can you please check if the wiki is up to date for your travel?
> Thanks.
>
> http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Meetings/End_2009_meeting

I have another update:

the two Jos's confused my planning but all is solved now, they can
keep their room until Monday. Which means that I had to adjust the
roomies. Current status is that Pierre will share his room with Dmitry
to get the Jos's into one room. Everything else stays the same. Swap
if you want to. :)

Alex

--
Alexandra Leisse