On Fri October 30 2009, Jos van den Oever wrote: > Hi all, > > In libppt, the part of koffice that converts ppt files to odp files, > applying styles to drawing elements is important. I have refactored the > styling code to use KoGenStyle for this. > > On issue that I am facing now is that I cannot find out how to write an > element like below in styles.xml. > > > > > > > I have tried KoGenStyle::setAutoStyleInStylesDotXml but that produces > children for and KoGenStyle::setDefaultStyle > which produces . Perhaps there is an option missing > in KoGenStyle to do this. I assume you want to create document styles. This is done by using the correct type. You need to use StyleUser instead of StyleAuto. StyleUser, ///< style:style with style:paragraph- properties as in odf 14.1 Style Element (office:styles) StyleAuto, ///< style:style with style:paragraph- properties as in odf 14.1 Style Element (office:automatic-styles) See KoGenStyle::Type enum for the correct styles types. Thorsten _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel