List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs/main
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2009-09-24 5:13:15

On Wed September 23 2009, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Wednesday 23. September 2009 14.40.57 Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> > >
> > > I think I fixed it in svn rev r1026312, committed that just now.
> >
> > The problem in kpresenter is fixed. However it is no longer possible to
> > undo a paste of a text.
>
> Could you give a bit more detail? It works fine here.

Looks like I had some local changes that messed up everything. Sorry about
that.

o Copy and paste of text is undoable.

o If you copy and paste a page in kpresenter or if you import a slideshow into
a presentation a lot of undo commands are still added. The commands are of
type UndoTextCommand.

Thorsten