List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 2.2, usability and the Q4 sprint
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-09-02 6:16:30

On Tuesday 1. September 2009 22.23.45 Inge Wallin wrote:
> I doubt that, actually.   A vision that is so vague that it can't be
> described in text is hardly a vision at all.

Ah, you don't remember ;)

http://dot.kde.org/2006/06/05/koffice-20-vision

I personally am not convinced by your email; getting Celeste there doesn't
make people have more time for user interfaces or re-prioritize their tasks
to fix not-great UIs before missing essential features.
Even something as simple as designing which (default) tools can be grouped
and which not is not being done for months now. People rather have an ugly
11 toolbuttons main section in the taskbar.

But, please, everyone that goes there, speak your thoughts. Don't let me
decide on this!!
--
Thomas Zander