List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Untranslatable/Untranslated strings in KPlato
From:       Jannick Kuhr <jakuhr-linux () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-08-30 16:57:05

2009/8/30 Dag Andersen <danders@get2net.dk>:
> Sĝndag 30 august 2009 10:52:36 skrev Burkhard Lück:
>> Am Samstag 29 August 2009 22:49:09 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
>> > Hmm, still some untranslated strings...
>>
>> KPlato has several #include <kabc/foo.h> in libs/models/ and libs/ui and
>> kptworkpackageconfigpanel.cpp, but does not load the translation catalog
>> "kabc".
>>
>> Where is the proper place to add an insertCatalog("kabc") call to fix this?
> I have added it to kplato* parts.

KPlato looks quite good now, but KPlatoWork still seems to ignore some
catalogs. I don't have a project file to do any resonable testing with
KPlatoWork, but at least in the startup window I still see
"Completition", "Planned Effort", "Actual Effort", "Remaining Effort",
"Actual start" and "Actual finish".

Regards,

Jannick