List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Painting on the QImage in QPainter Canvas
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-15 6:59:37

> gc.end();
> QPainter painter( this );
> painer.drawImage(0,0, m_buffer);
> }

This will repaint entire canvas, even in case we change only a tiny
rect. More that that, why do we need an additional temp object in a
repaint chain? We do already have one buffer in
KisPrescaledProjection.

> This fixes the composition modes as the Qt docs [1] says:
> Warning: You can only set the composition mode for QPainter objects that
> operates on a QImage.

I'm searching bugs in this very function too right now =) I get
flickering while painting. Maybe this is the cause of it, btw. But i
don't think we should introduce the _fourth_ buffer in a chain :)

--
Dmitry Kazakov