List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [patch] autocorrect fix for bold/underline
From:       Tom Deblauwe <tom.deblauwe () pandora ! be>
Date:       2009-08-12 19:41:41

Hi all,
I'm trying to get into some opensource hacking, so thomasz suggested to
check out the autocorrect code and here is a little patch: an underlined
word that is surrounded by "*" becomes bold but loses it's underlined-ness,
so that was not correct. Also I recursively apply the function if needed
until the whole word is bold and italic at which the recursion stops.

I'll also try to finish the 2 todo items in that code: formatting a bullet
list and a numbered list.

Best regards,
Tom,

http://www.nabble.com/file/p24943237/patch_autocorrect_boldunderline_recursive_fix.diff
 patch_autocorrect_boldunderline_recursive_fix.diff