List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    changing dependency from released to trunk version of libwv2
From:       "C. Boemann" <cbo () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2009-08-07 15:14:34

Hi

In my effort to improve the .doc filter I need KOffice to follow the trunk version
of libwv2

I'll probably do this sometime this weekend!!

Sorry for the short heads up, and also sorry for the number of times you are
probably going to build libwv2 in the comming weeks.

If you have no interest in .doc support i suggest you disable the filter from
compilation locally

best regards
Casper