List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    de-qt3-ing koffice
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2009-08-03 18:44:27

Hi,

I'm committing a bunch of attempts at reducing our reliance on Qt3 things.
I've quite carefully tested whether these commits didn't cause regressions in,
for instance, the filters, but don't hesitate to yell at me if you found
anything that's broken.

I intend to go on with this janitorial work until I've removed all qt3/kde3
deps from koffice, except for kexi, because jaroslaw is working on a rewrite
anyway. But please don't use qt3-compat classes in new places :-)