List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs/flake
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-07-29 7:55:32

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 22:56:21 ext Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> looks like this did not work out as you predicted. Just load the file
> http://www.zagge.de/files/pics.odp and you will see that the images which
> should be different are the same.

Thanks for the usecase :) Cool file, lovely pic of you and your daughter ;0

I made a silly thinko; the bytearray is indeed required for the usecase of
using paths since I only took the first 8 bytes which were the same in the case
of a path. (which is an approach that works great for hashes)
So I indeed reverted that part.

--
Thomas Zander