List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal for splitting koffice/plugins/ dir
From:       Dag Andersen <danders () get2net ! dk>
Date:       2009-06-25 9:16:08

Onsdag 24 juni 2009 22:45:59 skrev Thomas Zander:
> On Wednesday 24. June 2009 22.44.41 Adam Pigg wrote:
(snip)

> > Lastly, i'd also like for kplato to investigate implementing the
> > migration api, so that kplato can generate reports (a request from dag).
>
> Make it a flake shape.
Currently kplato don't handle shapes, but I assume that can be implemented.
IMO it's not interesting for kplato to be able handle shapes in general but
selected ones like report and chart comes to mind.

I'm curious why all the report stuff is in kexi. I sort of assumed generic
parts would go into koffice/libs when ready.
I'd be unhappy if report functionallity was dependent on installing kexi...

--
Mvh.
Dag Andersen