List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Warning: Library Reorg about to be commited
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2009-06-16 19:45:05

Hi,

I'm about to commit the library reorganization that I gave a presentation
about in Berlin. While everything seems to compile and install fine for me, I
am totally sure that there _will_ be breakage. It's impossible to do an
operation as big as this one without causing failure.

What has happened, basically, is that koguiutils has gone and komain is the
big boy a real KOffice application wants to link to.

There are still a number of todo's: making the lcms dependency of pigment
optional -- Jos van den Oever has a nice idea about that, so I am
investigating -- and there is still cleaning up to be done, I am sure of that.