List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Announcing the first employee of KOfficeSource GmbH (*)
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2009-06-02 15:32:30

Hi people,

I thought that I would follow up our mail with a job opening from March 4th
with a little announcement.

I wish to issue a very, very warm welcome to Jos van den Oever, our new
KOffice hacker! We managed to snatch him up from a developer of proprietary
software, so that's a victory for free software.

You may know Jos as the strigi guy, who has worked on search technology and
XESAM.  He will not give that up, we hope, but from July 1st, his main
responsibility will be to work on KOffice.  Good times ahead.

	-Inge

(*) Yes, yes, I know.  The name is being changed, and will hopefully be
announced during the KOffice sprint in Berlin the upcoming weekend.