List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    2.0
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-28 13:20:18

Congrats all with the 2.0 release!

I guess the visual guide didn't work out, unfortunate considering the
amount of text there. I was thinking - maybe what I wrote can be used
to creat a 'tour' page for each application? KWord, Krita and
KPresenter have at least 1-2 pages worth of text & images there, krita
more. There is also the generic part about dockers, tools, grid,
snapping & zooming - should be useful in some way?

If anyone has ideas I'm willing to spend some time this weekend
executing them. Some of the screenshots are online already (heh, one
made it to the Dot article), but I have more.

gtrz

Jos