Fredag 22 maj 2009 14:15:55 skrev Cyrille Berger:
> On Friday 22 May 2009, you wrote:
> > I also think you forgot to update version?
>
> About the version, maybe it would be a good idea to use the same version as
> koffice as defined kofficeversion.h ? It would surely avoid version problem
> in the future.
Certainly from the release dudes pov, and if it is the policy I won't stand in the way.
My feeling is just that a high version number sort of indicates a mature app, and I can't really say that (yet). Even 0.7 feels high to me.
OTOH using the koffice version might mean we avoid some user confusion, so I'll go with any decission taken.
--
Mvh.
Dag Andersen