List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Our website
From:       Alexandra Leisse <leisse () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-05-21 14:25:41

I keep replying to myself....

In case you want to add content about your application (e.g.
description), please create a page instead of a post and use the
"AppPage" layout. That can be found on the page editing site somewhere
in the sidebar. You'll manage. If not then just don't think about it
and simply create a page.

Alexandra