List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice 2.0.0 icons
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2009-05-09 8:50:07

On Saturday 09 May 2009, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Monday 27 April 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > On Thursday 23 April 2009, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> > > The background tool in kopageapp does not yet have an icon yet.
> >
> > enkithan made an icon for the background tool, it probably need to be
> > used now.
>
> Added that just now

As well as the the other icons enkithan provided, so those holes are plugged.
I've noted the remaining holes on our wiki page.

These are:

* interaction tool: align left, horizontally center, align right, align top,
vertically center, align bottom
* snapping: snap to bounding box of shape
* dynabrush tool: tool icon
* divine proportion shape: four orientation icons
* paragraph tool: three alignment icons
* kspread shape tool: insert math expression
* image shape tool: tool icon, open image button icon
* formula editing tool: tool icon (is now text, should be sigma or something)