List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: 2009 introspective
From:       Jean-Nicolas Artaud <jeannicolasartaud () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-06 9:23:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello.

I'm making global response cause some guys (like Zagge or Cyrille) wants to
look at this.
If I say something wrong, they will correct me directly !

I will talk about the koffice-isi which has been created on October (or
something like that).
His main goal was to add functionalities to* KPresenter*, and to make
students learn the Qt-KDE development. Some features not only help
KPresenter but all KOffice.

You can see what exactly have been done here, and have a look on the
difficulties of the team just looking on this product backlog :
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6LzBn8zyAXtmshMWJFHaTg

To sum up here are the points :
* Implement "line ends"
* Add functionality for rehearsal
* Allow users to paint and emphasize texts fields in the presentation
* Context menu on clicking in left document view
* Import of slideshows

Zagge and TZander had helped us to make this.
Zagge is cleaning up the branch to prepare a merge on the trunk, but there
is a lot of things to do.

If you want more details, just say it !

Best regards.
Jean-Nicolas Artaud