Hi all, I'm really sorry for not having time to work on the feature guide for a while. Life's a bitch. But I've resumed, just in time I hope to meet the deadline for the release. I've seen the efforts by the other marketing ppl on preparing the release, and I hope the feature guide is not forgotten in the promotion efforts ;-) I've written a generic part about KOffice, telling the user about dockers, zoom, pan, tools, snapping etcetera. I have also added screenshots to this, but they aren't visible in the google doc (I have them on my harddrive). Furthermore I started on KWord. To be honest, it is very hard for me to write about KWord, kspread and the productivity apps in general. I'm rather unfamiliar with their distinctive features, and I often bump in non-working features. I am however happy to report stability has been very good recently, congrats on that! In Krita, I haven't been able to get color mixing to work, which is a shame considering the uniqueness of this feature. I would appreciate it if somebody else could maybe finish this paragraph? Reviews of the current text would by highly appreciated. grtz Jos _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel