List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    The KOffice mailing list
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2009-04-23 7:57:45

As I recall, the koffice-devel ML was supposed to be for developers and the
koffice ML for users.  However, nowadays the koffice ML is completely
dominated by bugzilla mails. I don't think we will ever get any real users on
the list if that continues.

I suggest we create a new ML koffice-bugs that will get the bugzilla comments
and give the koffice ML back to the users. Some may think it's overkill to
have 3 lists for koffice, but I really don't want the bugzilla postings in
koffice-devel.  Also, that way people can choose to get the bugzilla postings
or not by just entering or exiting that ML.

	-Inge