List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    koffice 2.0.0 icons
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-04-22 20:55:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

As we are getting closer to the release I think its warrented to find out
why we are not getting those last icons we are waiting for.

A quick look in KWord (RC as shipped by kubuntu) I see missing icons;
* pattern editing tool
* caligraphy tool
* default tool docker has all the 'arrange' icons missing.
* The 'Bring to front' etc icons are quite unclear and very low on contrast
at the low resolution. I suggest reusing the old ones that we still use in
the kword menu.
* Default tool 'snapping' docker is missing the 'bounding box of shape'
icon.

* The 'arrow' shape has a wrong icon.
* The 'artistic' shape has a wrong icon.

Inserting the "DivineProportion" shape shows a dialog with 4 missing icons.

I'm really low on time nowadays... SO i'd really like it if someone would be
able to pick up this ball and find more missing ones and then communicate
with the artists to get these done ASAP.

Thanks
--
Thomas Zander