List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Call for Material
From:       Alexandra Leisse <leisse () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-04-22 17:46:19

Okay, Sweeties!

This has been pending for almost 10 days now and I have only recieved
a text about Krita and a link to screencasts from Cyrille. That is
all. No screenshots whatsoever.

I really don't see how we should be preparing proper release material
(a useable website included) without your cooperation. And I honestly
believe that releasing something without promotion makes absolutely NO
sense. Not even for a platform release.

Get things going and take at least screenshots of features and send
them to me with a meaningful description of 2 sentences. It's really
not too much to ask.

Thanks.
Alex
--
Alexandra Leisse
Sent from Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany